Following on the success of its Digital Bootcamps held in Cape Town recently, the AAA School of Advertising, in partnership with digital strategist Ryan Sauer, are launching Digital Boot Camp training sessions in Jo’burg. Beyond offering the course to students only, AAA has opened the workshop to individuals from all facets of the advertising, communications and media world and their clients.
Taking place in June this year and endorsed by the DMMA, the Digital Bootcamp is presented by Sauer, director of Search Online Consulting. AAA’s Digital Marketing lecturer and part time digital media course co-ordinator at the WITS Business School.
“The South African connectivity era is expanding at a break-neck pace and the need for marketers and creative people to understand the digital space is fast becoming a necessity. Agencies and professionals are working frantically to come to grips with the digital beast that is knocking at the door whilst clients are asking for solutions that will take them sustainably into the digital age. The AAA Digital Bootcamp is designed to help individuals understand the technologies we are dealing with and how they are affecting our clients in today’s terms,” says Sauer.
The two-morning format neatly packages digital media into manageable sections:
The Tuesday morning session covers:
· The digital canvas of South Africa and how the population is using digital in their daily lives
· Unpack the various digital channels such as Website Design, Functionality, Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing
· How to link digital channels to create a strategy
Date: June 19th 2012
The Thursday Morning session covers:
· The creation of digital content
· The social media landscape and how to create a measurable, finite social campaign
· Online Reputation Management
· Reporting and measuring digital channels for maximum results
Date: June 21, 2012
Time: 08h30 – 13h00
The sessions take place at the AAA School of Advertising campus in Randburg– 1st Floor Bond Street Centre, cnr Bond Street and Bram Fischer Ave, Kensington B Randburg
For bookings or additional information, please contact Leigh Nooy on 011 781 2772 or email@example.com