[SPONSORED POST] The international smash hit reality show is coming to our shores, courtesy of M-Net, building on its brand promise to bring exclusive content, first, to our audiences.
Single and Ready to Mingle
Premiering in February and targeting DStv’s Premium youth audience, this exciting new show is sure to get pulses racing as it has in the UK, Australia and the US.
Five guys and five girls must couple up, dump and recouple at an exclusive villa in a tropical paradise, in a genuine search for love… and in the hopes of winning a huge cash prize as well!
As the drama in the villa unfolds, the audience votes, playing a vital role in the real love lives of the show’s stars.
As glamorous as the show may be, these are real people, with real feelings, and audiences are sure to fall in love as they watch, vote and follow over 38 gripping episodes.
- Mondays – Saturdays 21:30 – 22:30
- Launches 28 February with the Finale on 11 April 2021
- Only on M-Net 101
We have sizzling hot sponsorship opportunities available
Our sponsorship packages include:
- Strategic commercial exposure around all episodes
- Seamless integration into the Love Island content
- Viewers’ competition opportunities
- Exposure across ALL Love Island SA platforms including Catch Up, the DStv App, M-Net website, as well as the social media platforms
Please contact Annelien Burgers at email@example.com to make sure your brand doesn’t miss the boat.
Want to continue this conversation on The Media Online platforms? Comment on Twitter @MediaTMO or on our Facebook page. Send us your suggestions, comments, contributions or tip-offs via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.