Liquorice, a DigitasLBi company, has been named Agency of the Year at the Mobile Marketing Association’s Standard Bank Smartie Awards held in Durban at this year’s creative festival, the Loeries.
The agency also won seven other awards for excellence in mobile marketing, including:
- Best in Class – Knorr whatsfordinner Instant Inspiration
- Relationship Building / CRM – OMO Fast Kids – Gold
- Messaging – Knorr whatsfordinner Chef Wendy – Gold
- Mobile Website – OMO Fast Kids – Gold
- Innovation – Knorr whatsfordinner Instant Inspiration – Gold
- Innovation – Amarula 25th Birthday – Silver
- Lead Generation – SA Home Loans #TweetDreams – Silver
“The standard of creative excellence was exceptionally high this year” commented Miles Murphy, Liquorice CEO. “As mobile devices become more and more essential to every facet of consumers’ lives all across Africa, brands that embrace the medium as a way to engage with their customers are the ones that are winning. Liquorice is proud to be helping our clients lead the mobile revolution.”
Want to continue this conversation on The Media Online platforms? Comment on Twitter @MediaTMO or on our Facebook page. Send us your suggestions, comments, contributions or tip-offs via e-mail to email@example.com.