The fifth thought leadership Digibate, hosted by Aegis Media and BizCommunity, will be held on 4 May 2012. The monthly industry event boasts some of the country’s leading experts in the media-marketing sector who will be discussing and debating topics as featured in Bizcommunity’s recent 2012 Trends Report.
· Andre Redelinghuys, head of strategy, HKLM will elaborate on tighter trends for a tough year.
· Richard Procter, joint managing director, Vizeum will converse around consumers discovering and embracing new and multiple ways to engage with brands, and each other. He will also talk about trends being built upon where there is a convergence of media platforms and a need to share information in real time and a demand for cross-platform content and messaging that can simultaneously reach numerous audiences.
· Dan Calladine, head of media futures, Aegis Global Management will discuss next generation mobile and what is happening in the US and UK markets as compared to Africa.
· Richard Mullins, managing director, Middle East and Africa, Acceleration will discuss the trends in digital marketing in South Africa
· Toby Shapshak, editor of Stuff and regular columnist will share more on the year of the cloud, the mobile, Africa’s emergence as a new economic region, the year of the tablet and the app economy too.
· Dawn Rowlands, CEO, Aegis Media, Sub Saharan Africa will be moderating the Digibate and will add insights from an African perspective.
The Digibate will stream live between 09h15 to 11h00 via www.bizradio.co.za. The monthly debate will be hosted for the first time in Johannesburg at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch.
The Digibate will be available for download via Podcast after the event. For previous podcasts visit the special section page dedicated to Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibates on //www.bizcommunity.com/AegisThoughtLeadership
To follow via twitter #aegisTL
Want to continue this conversation on The Media Online platforms? Comment on Twitter @MediaTMO or on our Facebook page. Send us your suggestions, comments, contributions or tip-offs via e-mail to email@example.com.