Cinemark, the advertising company for Ster-Kinekor, has launched its new, fresh-look website that gives marketing, advertising and media professionals the opportunity to engage with the brand. There is also a chance to win one of three PS3 consoles and movie tickets.
“It was quite important to bring to life the Cinemark brand and what it means for advertisers. When looking at the various web platforms available, WordPress was the obvious choice since it allows views across all major tablet and smartphone but without the need of having standalone mobile sites. Therefore all the content sits and is managed from one central place,” says Cinemark’s marketing manager, Yvonne Diogo.
The Cinemark team has invited all marketing, advertising and media professionals to celebrate the latest tool. By answering the following questions, users of the site also have a chance to win a PS3 console and one of ten double movie tickets:
1. For how many years has Cinemark been in operation?
2. What is Cinemark’s market share in terms of the number of cinema screens that are available in South Africa?
3. What is the age group of the core cinema audience?
4. What is the name of the B2B Accounts manager?
5. Who is the Director of the movie DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES?
Send your answers to email@example.com by Thursday 20 June 2014. Subject line to be: Website Competition.
Want to continue this conversation on The Media Online platforms? Comment on Twitter @MediaTMO or on our Facebook page. Send us your suggestions, comments, contributions or tip-offs via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.