The SAARF and Eighty20 is to host a ‘Secondary Data Skills, from Analysis to Insights’ half day course. This hands-on, interactive, fun and interesting course will provide participants with skills to query data, interpret data, analyse data, draw insights and put presentations together in a visually appealing way.
The training will consist of:
- Data skills and AMPS skills including using cross tabs, observations, filtering and indexing
- Pivot Table Functionality
- The do’s and don’ts of data analysis and interpretation. Trending, non-sampling error, etc.
- Understanding the media landscape
- Visualisation, or how to make your data look good
Who should take the course:
Data junkies, strategists, research managers, investment bankers, marketing gurus, and anyone who wants to hone their skills on data analysis and presenting data.
The Training is interactive, so participants are encouraged to bring a laptop. They will be given access to the Eighty20 Portal for the duration of the course.
When: Thursday, 9 April 2015
Time: 12:00-17:00 (Refreshments will be served)
Where will it be: The Palms Décor and Lifestyle Centre, Rocoacoa Restaurant, Ground Floor, 145 Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town, 7915.
Contact: 021 460 0440
Want to continue this conversation on The Media Online platforms? Comment on Twitter @MediaTMO or on our Facebook page. Send us your suggestions, comments, contributions or tip-offs via e-mail to email@example.com.