The art of brand conversation with an always connected world
With an estimated 35.2 million SA mobile users expected to be in play by 2018, this is a platform no marketer or brand can ignore.
The Amasa workshop is designed to equip delegates with the fundamentals of media planning. They will be taken through a series of practical guidelines from Digital Industry Leaders on how to…
• Construct a winning mobile media strategy.
• Get to grips with the new wave of multi-screen planning.
• Lynette Hundermark (co-founder and chief product officer at Useful & Beautiful)
• Di Charton (Red & Yellow knowledge sharer)
• Candice Goodman (chairperson of the Mobile Marketing Association)
• Jason Stewart (group director at Have you Heard Marketing)
• Mike Sharman (owner of Retroviral Digital Communications)
• Linah Maigurira (paid search director at PHD)
• Yaron Assabi (non-executive board member IAB)
• Fred Roed (CEO of World Wide Creative)
Dates: Wednesday 29 to Friday 31 July 2015
Where: Inner City Ideas Cartel, 71 Waterkant Street First Floor, Cape Town, 8000
Cost: R3 000 per delegate. Discounted cost of R2 500 for Amasa and IAB Members. Space is limited. To reserve your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to continue this conversation on The Media Online platforms? Comment on Twitter @MediaTMO or on our Facebook page. Send us your suggestions, comments, contributions or tip-offs via e-mail to email@example.com.