CYBERTORIAL* The 8th annual MOST Awards is almost here. This highlight for the media industry is not only a celebration of excellence in service delivery in the sector, but a valued networking opportunity for media owner and media agency professionals. Book your tickets now as there will not be tickets available at the door and you won’t get in without one.
Venue: The Wanderers Club, Illovo, Johannesburg
Date: 13 September at 16h30 for 17h00
To book tickets click on the banner below:
Ten Reasons to attend the MOST Awards
- It will be a spectacular event at the revamped Wanderers Club with easy access, secure parking, a classy setting, superb food and services
- Feel like a celebrity upon arrival – Ads24 has exciting surprises at their entrance area
- Enjoy a surprise pop-up space sponsored by Mediology
- Stand the chance of taking home an iconic beaded sheep trophy or one of the spectacular prizes from our sponsors while being entertained by masterful comedian and MC Jason Goliath
- Recognise the most accomplished individuals in the industry – The Media Agency and Media Owner Legends and Rising Stars
- Applaud the winner of a brand new MOST Award, The Bell Award
- See who gets the Circus Street digital online course sponsored by Carat worth R5K
- Acknowledge the top of the crop from The Media’s 10 out of 10 – six young media industry professionals (25-35 years old) who scored 10 out of 10 are featured in the July edition of The Media – the winner receives a bursary for a diploma in Media Practices from Boston Media House worth R130K
- Celebrate and hobnob with top industry players in SABC’s stylish chill room
- Get home safely in your own car driven by Good Fellas (between 21h00-24h00), a new sponsor of the MOST Awards
The MOST Awards was conceived in 2009 and is inherently a measure of the service efficacy of providers in the South African Media Industry. It is conducted annually as a market research survey that is administered by Freshly Ground Insights (FGI). Media agency employees are invited to rate the performance of the media owner sales teams with whom they have frequent contact, and vice versa. The survey asks respondents to select the companies that they wish to vote for and requires that they be scored against a number of specific performance criteria.
For more information visit the MOST Awards website.
*CYBERTORIAL is sponsored content.
Want to continue this conversation on The Media Online platforms? Comment on Twitter @MediaTMO or on our Facebook page. Send us your suggestions, comments, contributions or tip-offs via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.