Related Articles

One Comment

  1. 1

    Agnes-Brg Jhb

    BRANDING, RETAILING and MARKETING FUTURIST

    According to Martin Lindstrom, your customers can only recall 15% of the reasons why they buy. In all probability, then, your market research and shopper market research falls short by 85%.

    Bestselling author of BRANDsense, Martin Lindstrom has spent millions of dollars studying the science of buying. On the 16th May he will reveal how the science of
    neuro-marketing rationalises the irrational behaviour of your customer.

Comments are closed.

Copyright © 2015 The Media Online. All rights reserved. Part of Wag the Dog Publishers