CYBERTORIAL: Oasis Outdoor Media is the nationwide digital network at BP forecourts and Pick n Pay Express forecourts
The thing about digital forecourt advertising is that you have a captive audience. In a world of fragmented media, that’s a very big deal. It’s a game-changer for this sector of the out of home advertising industry.
Think about this: For clients who have multiple brands, for example, the holding can be split between brands at no extra cost. It’s like time share in OOH! The more brands that use the holding, the lower the cost per brand. It’s a no-brainer, isn’t it?
Then there’s the fact that forecourt convenience sites are open 24/7. There is no downtime, which is why these kinds of shopping experiences show the fastest growth in retail.
Our partnerships with trusted brands such as BP and PnP Express mean we can offer our clients that kind of trust in brand association. And don’t forget the opportunity for impulse buys. Digital forecourt ads are a driver of this kind of consumption.
We also offer out of home and point of sale in one package due to on-site availability for FMCG and consumer brands.
Oasis Outdoor Media has 100 sites across the greater Pretoria and Johannesburg metros, as well as in KwaZulu-Natal, the Western Cape and Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape.
What is available?
During the launch phase, industry exclusivity can be negotiated for the first 12 months. This started on 1 February 2016 in the following industry categories:
- Car companies
- Insurance Brands
* This shall be reviewed annually*
Our offer to you
- Guaranteed exposure due to dwell time
- Animated and alive, super high res first with 5mm pitch
- Ten (10) long-term holding packages and 5 tactical packages available
- Deliberately restricted availability.
- We have 7-10 second slots, depending on the creative. This means our clients can have longer or shorter ads. The client’s exposure shall be a total time allocation and thus shorter ads will dislay more frequently than longer ones.
- There are no flighting costs and no printing costs!
- Clients can call for display schedules and report back routines
- One size across the entire footprint
And the costs?
One hundred (100) digital outdoor forecourt sites @ R121 075 per month!
This works out to a cost per site per month of R1 210
Media cost includes agency commission and excludes VAT
WATCH video here: Ti Auto – Reccommended
Contact: Oasis Outdoor Media at 021 386 0016 or email@example.com or our marketing partners Michele Munro at MMAP on 083 327 0093.
Find us on Facebook