CYBERTORIAL* Broadcast monitoring company, Media Host has two useful tools for advertising agencies and big brands to take advantage of. They are Adstream and Adlytics. Here’s how they should be used and what they are capable of.
It is a pretty amazing platform, which is used globally and locally by the likes of FCB, McCann Worldgroup, Publicis Groupe, Havas, 99cent and Shoprite Checkers, Microsoft, Warner Bros, FNB, Nestlé, P&G, Absa and Cell C.
The platform delivers end-to-end advertising optimisation by allowing you to manage campaigns online, hold a library of all your marketing content – including TV, video, radio, outdoor, print, POS and digital – all in one place and then deliver the ads anywhere, anytime and super quickly, no matter how big they are.
All this makes sharing, viewing, editing, tagging and streaming, in any format, between brands, agencies and production houses much easier, and a whole lot more time and cost-efficient than your current work-flow.
This is an independent, highly accurate and easy to use analysis reporting tool that tracks the broadcast of radio and TV adverts as well as a compliance tracking system with the ability to inform you within half an hour of broadcast, whether your spot has been flighted or not. Media Host verifies and reconciles paid-for, scheduled advertising to the actual broadcast, providing near real-time reports on all aspects of compliance, including usage rights and competitor activity and trends.
Adstream currently delivers 80% of the markets ads. Media Host also has a team who manually identifies and cuts the remaining 20% of ads that are not delivered through the system. These too are pulled into Adlytics. In order for Media Host to provide you with compliance, you would need to supply the company with the relevant media schedules, which are then uploaded into the Adlytics system and married to the detections. Media Host is able to track and report on the detected spots within an hour of them flighting, near real-time. Should a spot not flight, or flight incorrectly (wrong code, outside the booked time channel, etc.) Media Host gets an immediate email notification to alert the company to this incorrect flighting, so they are able to rectify the problem while the campaign is still real and relevant.
To find out more about these two tools, click here, or phone 010 594 5147.
*Cybertorial is sponsored content
Want to continue this conversation on The Media Online platforms? Comment on Twitter @MediaTMO or on our Facebook page. Send us your suggestions, comments, contributions or tip-offs via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com